- Source code is available at Github.
- Actual extensible and idiomatic jQuery UI widget.
- The widget can be styled using Themeroller or any premade jQuery UI theme.
- Works with jQuery UI Bootstrap
See more examples of different configuations.
See the FAQ with answers to some common questions; check the documentation; view-source on the examples page; post an issue on GitHub; or ask in the discussion below. You can also watch or star the project on GitHub to track its updates.
Who's using Tag-it?
- Mozilla Developer Network uses it for tagging pages and personal interests.
- Mozillians uses it for editing profile items.
- Wikidata uses a forked version for data properties.
- Alex Ehlke (current maintainer)
- Skylar Challand
- Tobias Schmidt
- Martin Rehfeld
- Levy Carneiro Jr. (original author)
- Full contributor list…
Tag-it is released under the MIT license.